Hello. This is where my story began: She started under the 8watts just fine, but it wasn't long before I turned the above panel loose on her. 24x 1w China made LEDs, 20ish watts of warm white, neutral white and cool white. It vegetates well, but I feel there is too much blue to flower. And although my flowering panel has much less blue, it still has more than I think is necessary. This is about 28watts of Cree XTE warm white(x10) and neutral white(x3) (supposedly highest bins). Here you will find the datasheet for said LEDs. I have not yet placed her under this light. And this was the early life of my last remaining genetics in any form: She has since been pruned of old buds/leaves and this was taken before I sat down to make this post: She has been trained a small bit and just fed a slurry of my own worm compost/my backyards compost/a few leaves I found with string like fungi running all across them/molasses/insect frass. Whether or not some of the ingredients were necessary (or useful), it's the thought that counts ! She is in a 2 gallon smart pot which is filled with a hand-mixture of Roots Organic Original, my own ewc/compost/perlite/verm/coir and some insect frass. Nothing but water up til said slurry. I like to think of this thread as an open discussion/place to chill, I hope you'd do the same. I'll try to update at least weekly, but this is just a fun little hobby as I wait to relocate and start the real growing. Later, for now.