Obtain Patient card when only living in MI for 4-6 months out of year?

Discussion in 'Michigan Patients' started by Velvet Elvis, Oct 27, 2017.

    Velvet Elvis

    Velvet Elvis Well-Known Member

    I have a cabin in Mi but from another state. Would like to be able to medicatelegally when Im at the cabin. Is this possible without becoming full time resident? or Must I get new identification etc?

    pergamum362 Well-Known Member

    Pretty sure you need a michigan id card to be issued a michigan patients card by lara.
    Thefarmer12 and DemonTrich like this.

Share This Page