My first attempt at cloning was not going so well. So I built this bubble cloner to try and save them. I was using peat pucks and on the 5th day I stopped spraying them, but it got hot that day the clones wilted. I put them in a cool shady area and misted them while I made up this bubble cloner. This was created with stuff lying around the house. It took me a few hours to do all the work and I put the clones in it then went to bed. When I woke up they looked much better, only 2 looked a bit wilted but they were stronger. And when I checked again hours later none of them looked wilted at all. This pic was taken when I saw the 2 kinda wilty ones. Ive noticed that I do not need to spray when using the bubble cloner, the leafs seem to stay a bit damp. Iam not sure if the water is wicking up the outside of the stem but its keeping them nice and damp. The foam inserts you see are from a Pool Raft. I took a 2 inch hole drill and made the 40 cutouts. Then I cut them down the middle so you can separate them and put in a clone. The holes in the lid are 1 and 3/4 inches. That way the foam inserts fit in nice and snug. As you see I also cut the lid and placed it down in the rubbermaid. This is to avoid any leaks from the lid. It has holes in the handles, i filled them with a hot glue gun. The lid is resting on these handles on the inside of the rubbermaid. The Aquarium heater / thermostat is working great so far, ive got the temps @ 75 degree's I added a bit of rooting hormone and H2O2 to the water. The rubbermaid I used is kinda big but its what I had, and this 40 spot cloner will be great for my needs. Because it takes so much water, I added some things in the bottom to take up water volume. 2 liters with water and rocks as ballast to keep them sunk. I did this so the volume of the water is less and the bubblers have to oxygenate less water. I also have my bubblers resting on these. Still the water is making the sides flex out a bit. Ive covered it with plastic wrap for now. Ive ordered a stronger air pump and larger airstones, right now iam using a 4 inch stone and a 3 inch disk with two old aquarium pumps. The new pump iam getting is a 75 GPH dual pump to run two 12 inch airstones. I sure hope this thing works for me. If they do root iam gonna transplant them into a Hempy SOG grow.