Discussion in 'Music' started by too larry, Oct 2, 2017.
Somebody said he left the world better than he found it - a pretty good testament.
After months of speculation, a medical examiner has ruled that Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner. The Hall of Fame musician had taken several pain medications, including Fentanyl, oxycodone and generic Xanax. Other medications included generic Restoril (a sleep aid) and generic Celexa (which treats depression).
fxking guy was touring with a broken hip!
accidental overdose? aren't most od's accidental?
Petty had been prescribed the drugs to treat emphysema, knee issues and a fractured hip, his family said in a statement accompanying the results. Petty's coronary artery disease had been a persistent problem throughout his final tour.
Separate names with a comma.