#Maxsisun and #MG3000Hello Growers!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and happy Monday! As a new sponsor on www.rollitup.org, Maxsisun will host a giveaway to SAY HELLO to the forum. You might have heard of or used Maxsisun products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products and service? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Maxsisun, you’re welcome to this giveaway!
The features of Maxsisun MG3000:
① Uses top components with Samsung diodes and MeanWell driver with a bar light design. It is our most professional LED grow light that fits perfectly into a 3x3 ft space from seeds to harvest.
② HIGH EFFICIENCY: Empowering plants with plentiful and evenly PAR distribution without hot spot, the MG3000 consumes only 300 watts, offers a truly high efficacy rating of PPF per Joule 2.4 μmol/J.
③ EASY TO USE: Keep the same distance between plants and the MG3000. Adjust its brightness for different growing stages. We provide a PAR map including brightness, hanging height, and power draw.
④ FLEXIBLE DIMMING: A smooth rotary dimmer offers flexibility to reduce the amount of energy while reducing your electricity bill. It helps you master light levels from normal daylight to super bright.
View attachment 5016339
First Giveaway for Maxsisun on Rollitup
Prize: 1 PC MG3000 LED grow light
1. Follow us on Rollitup.
2. Share your plants' picture and text growing description (light, area, strain, plants days, etc), MUST tag #Maxsisun and #MG3000.
3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).
4. No offensive words. No negative words. No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words. No Politics words. Peace and love first.
1. We will select the winner in a random way.
2. Announcement Day: November 26th
3. The lucky winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with MG3000 on Rollitup.
Welcome to join us！#Maxsisun and #MG3000
Here's a pic of my current grow. Northern Lights Auto from RoyalQueenSeeds. She's currently at 12 weeks from sprout, getting close to harvest. 2.3ftx2.3ft tent. Smell is skunky and delicious. Been growing her under a 100w Led light, would love to win the MG3000 as it would improve my future grows. LED strips are better than quantum boards, as the light is hitting the canopy evenly. Thanks for the opportunity @Maxsisun
View attachment 5017466