Chronic Pain

Discussion in 'Washington Patients' started by Bakersfield, Oct 25, 2016.


    Bakersfield Well-Known Member

    I plan to move to Olympia next summer and would like to get a Washington State MMJ card.
    Does chronic pain from degenerative disc disease qualify? Looking into the states qualifying diseases only mentions intractable pain which sounds much worse than my problems.
    mauricem00 likes this.

    mauricem00 Well-Known Member

    depends on your doctor. if you find a canna doctor I'm sure he will sign your paperwork.I got a card in nevada for osteoarthritis
    blaze 57

    blaze 57 Well-Known Member

    I have Shuermann's disease of the upper spine causing (chronic pain) and qualified since 2008. Your doctor records need to be current in the last yr.

Share This Page