I decided to add one more LED light to my tent, a 4x2x6. It had two 140w LED fixtures, about 280 (true) watts, I wanted a third mounted between them, maybe I'll use the extra light after bloom begins (420 true watts with all LED lights on, might be too much, not sure). I like rope-ratchet hangers due to their ease of height adjustment, but as vertical hangers they take up over a foot of tent height which is all lost growing space. I decided to horizontally mount the ratchet hangers, so the ratchet would pull the light's cables over a crossbar. The problem was there was only one short crossbar, and as designed the crossbars would slide. I made extra tent crossbars from 1/2" EMT conduit with the aid a metal-cutting bandsaw, a 6" vise, a long pipe for extra vise-handle leverage, hammers, and some solid-steel dollies (as in "hammer and dolly"). I also used a belt sander and a rat-tail metal file to smooth the cut ends. I've made 5 crossbars, and in addition to the one that came with the tent, there are a total of 6. The next problem was fixing the crossbars in place, so they wouldn't slide. I cut more EMT conduit to specific lengths as spacers (PVC would probably work), then looped steel-bailing wire around one crossbar, threaded the cut-wire ends through the spacers, pulled them tight with pliers and twisted the wire ends around an adjoining crossbar, making sure the twisted end was pointing away from the tent's fabric. This provided push & pull solidity and sufficiently locked the crossbars in place. The lights can easily be lowered or raised to within a couple inches of the tent's ceiling. Observations from past crops: None of my buds from recent blooms have been large in size, most are the size of marbles, some smaller, while the growing tips are maybe the size of small thumbs. As medicine, this works fine, however the aesthetic of larger buds would be nice. For my last 3 blooms I've been using a 36-hour dark period at the beginning of bloom, and I'm wondering if that's a contributor to the small-bud issue. For this bloom, during the transition to bloom, the darkness hours will increase incrementally, hopefully simulating the fall season. First 6 hours, then a week or two later, 8 hours, then 10, then 12, something like that. As far as the soil mixes are concerned, I haven't yet come to any final conclusions, Blue Dream in the 6.6 pH soil is doing fine when irrigated with 6.5 pH nutes. Both Blue Dream and Green Crack grew a little too large, they were in vegetative too many months, so the tent is only getting 2 plants for this bloom. Green Crack is on the left, and Blue Dream is on the right. In the next few days, they will be repotted. Critical comments are particularly welcome.