What up fellow growers!! I had the opportunity to buy this house recently up in the mountains with this room that I figured would be perfect for my dream build so I jumped on it and here we are after quite a bit of work. First, this is going to be a long post with allot of editing most likely as I have a ton of pics throughout this buildout so bare with me. I will do my best to explain the system and equipment but there is so much going on (and still in the process of odds and ends) I don’t want to drag it out. so feel free to ask questions. First pic is February 21 when all clones where planted in a 3.5x7 top feed tray I built along with a 2x4 tray for a few extras I needed to plant (31 clones total) they are under two 315w cmh’s and The others are under a phantom DE 1k dimmed to 600w. All plants where put into 2gal pots filled with chunky perlite #4.strains are- X8 chem 4 og’s (pheno 2) X7 chem 4 og’s (pheno 1) X16 platinum cookies (clones) The room is a 13’ wide by 30’ long finished kinda like a garage or attachment to the house. This room is built into the side of a hill so it’s semi underground so it stays quite cool. Panda filmed the walls and most of the roof and painted the concrete floor with durable epoxy paint. Then we hung the lights, ballasts are all hung remotely in the other room plugged into a titan Helios 8 controller. Lights are- X4 phantom 1000w commercial DE’s X4 grolite 1000w AC DE’s For cooling we went with two 8” intake fans pulling through a small window through a large HEPA filter and have some two 21” fans mounted to the ceiling on each intake to move the cold air around efficiently ( its winter so quite cold in the mountains). Tested temps and all is well as long as temps outside are at least 50 or lower. this pic is lights and ventilation done. Now the system is one I have been wanting to do for some time now. I built eight 1.5x9 foot trays (well troughs really) to house the 7 gallon pots, four pots per tray. They are lined with black pond liner and sloped just enough to have no water build up but rather flow straight to the front where I recessed a 2” shower drain in each tray. We built half the room first to test everything and make sure there where no flaws in the system. We ran 3/4” manifold piping and each pot gets a feed ring (made from blu loc poly pipe and quick connect fittings). For the watering system we bought a 1/4 hp 1300 gph GH pump (pump and all res’s will be in room to right in last pic). 3/4” piping throughout for feed lines. Now for draining in order to keep our trays low we had to adapt a brain/control bucket from old oxygen pot system to take water back to the res so we plumbed our 2” drains into control bucket and fitted it with the same 1/4 hp 1300 gph pump. Drains in and feed manifold done. For a res we used a 40 gallon trash can in the beginning just to run the system but knew we needed larger and we ended up acquiring a poly mart 150 gallon vertical storage tank, it was pricey but worth it for sure. The RO is a hydrologic stealth 150 mounted with the ballasts in the other room and we have have two 40 gallon brutes and a 55 gallon drum to collect RO water until we get another 150 gallon tank. 150 gallon upgrade done.