lowryder 2 under 540watts t5 hydro

gezzy da snowman

Oh i know its a bit warm i am trying to figure out what i need to do to cool it down the the closet closed i have 3x 4 inch circular fans from wal-mart that stay in the closet while its closed a few of my leaves are oranging at the tips and im trying to figure out if its overnuting, a phos deficiency, or if its getting too hott im using 2x 4 bulb t5 1 for vegging and a better one for flowering

roll420

Oh i know its a bit warm i am trying to figure out what i need to do to cool it down the the closet closed i have 3x 4 inch circular fans from wal-mart that stay in the closet while its closed a few of my leaves are oranging at the tips and im trying to figure out if its overnuting, a phos deficiency, or if its getting too hott im using 2x 4 bulb t5 1 for vegging and a better one for flowering
I would say you need to cut in some in and out vents to keep things moving.... i only have a 30'' x 30'' space about 5ft tall....with a 600hps cooltube about 10'' off the tops of the plants and i stay between 77 and 80 all times....

My cabinet is not totally sealed or anything, i just keep the door cracked about an inch or so....this is also in a room in the basement, where no ones around....i have a box fan blowing air in from underneath the cabinet and 1 small fan inside circulating and a 6'' s&p 500cfm duct fan sucking lots and lots of air out through the light....and it works so dam good.....:hump:

gezzy da snowman

yeah when its open i have a ocelating fan blowing in and an exaust fan right next to the door in the window, how long should you flush soil plants ive heard 2-3 weeks my plants are 8 weeks old today.

gezzy da snowman

Hey guys my aks are at 9.5 weeks i have begun flushing them and was wondering if anyone had anymore tips. I have heard to leave them in a dark area for 2 days straight (no light) to increase crystals, also do you want to stop watering them for a couple days? I was looking into new nutrients and was looking for recomendations. I am using the 3 step fox farm process currently and wasnt sure if there was a big upgrade thats affordable. I was going to try the humbolt bud thickener also. Any thoughts?

roll420

Hey guys my aks are at 9.5 weeks i have begun flushing them and was wondering if anyone had anymore tips. I have heard to leave them in a dark area for 2 days straight (no light) to increase crystals, also do you want to stop watering them for a couple days? I was looking into new nutrients and was looking for recomendations. I am using the 3 step fox farm process currently and wasnt sure if there was a big upgrade thats affordable. I was going to try the humbolt bud thickener also. Any thoughts?
I have heard the thing about leavin them in the dark for a couple days also, but i have never tried it... i just hacked it off at the base of the stem, hung upside down for a couple days in the dark, with a bit of air movin around....then cut each branch off the main stem, then hung in a cardboard box till the stems snap...then cured in jars for about a week.....i smoked alot of it before it was fully cured though...

As far as nutrients go, i used the fox farm 3 pack for my last gro and it turned out good.....but this time im using advanced nutrients 2 part sensi, which is afordable, and my god what a huge difference...i mean these fuckers are just blowin up and so healthy!!! The growth rate is amazing!
im also using their new thing called Bud Candy, i believe its working!! another good thing is it does not change your ph when you add nutrients, which is awsome....check out their website or the urban grower to see some real results!!:bigjoint:

gezzy da snowman

Hey guys i am about to replant some 2 week old lemon skunks into 2 gal pots. My friend has been growing with ocean soil and desert bat guano, he mixed about 2 tbl spoons per pot now i have heard that it doesnt matter if u put about 6 tbl spoons or something since i have a lot. 3-10-1 is the npk i was just wondering what u guys thought since his are doing better than mine with everything the same except the bat guano. Also is it wise to switch from foxfarm to advanced nutes a few weeks after already using the foxfarm.

wannabee

hi gezzy! sorry can't really be of too much help with your questions. i don't have a lot of answers and not a lot of activity on this thread for some reason.

i was thinking maybe someone might be checking in every so often...

well, been trying to figure something out and am wondering if anyone thinks that high temperatures and humidity will have drastic consequences on my buds? I have two plants i know are females. love those buds and gotta protect them anyway I can, lol:eyesmoke:

greenearth5

sorry man but im a hydro pro here... wish i could help a bro in need .. check out the soil growing thread, they might give you the run around but there are some out right pros in there .. good luck

roll420

Hey geezy i went from fox farms to advanced in hydro, but never soil....i vegged with the fox and switched to advanced to flower with no problems at all....im no soil expert though....im lovin the hydro and advanced nutrients at the moment!!

wannabee what kinda temps are you talking about here? from what i have read anything over 85 for long periods of time is not good.....i would think it proly stresses the plant more than normal...maybe dries out the leaves and the buds dont get as big?? Mine stays 80 with lights on and 73 with them off and some of fan leaves dont look so good but the buds are getting huge!!! It proly dont help that i have 3 different strains in one container thats not big enough though....Tried to get them into a bigger container but was to late....the root mass was just to big and thick, we will see what happens.....

What up greenearth, how r things going these days?

wannabee

Hey geezy i went from fox farms to advanced in hydro, but never soil....i vegged with the fox and switched to advanced to flower with no problems at all....im no soil expert though....im lovin the hydro and advanced nutrients at the moment!!

wannabee what kinda temps are you talking about here? from what i have read anything over 85 for long periods of time is not good.....i would think it proly stresses the plant more than normal...maybe dries out the leaves and the buds dont get as big?? Mine stays 80 with lights on and 73 with them off and some of fan leaves dont look so good but the buds are getting huge!!! It proly dont help that i have 3 different strains in one container thats not big enough though....Tried to get them into a bigger container but was to late....the root mass was just to big and thick, we will see what happens.....

What up greenearth, how r things going these days?

the temps are about 86 F during the lights on and about 76 F off. the humidity has been about 70%. they seem to be doing okay, except for some curling on some of the leaves of the northern lights plants. i'm hoping to get by with what i already have. if i got another fan with a longer cord, i could put one on the other side and have cross ventilation. don't know, maybe i'm grasping. lol. anyway, thanks for stopping by and helping out.:peace:

greenearth5

hey roll, things are going good over here.. im gettin ready to plant a few seeds in a hydro solution so im going to get a new grow journal going here in a few weeks.. ill keep you posted.. keep it real

elementbrdng

i just finished 65 low riders some LR2 some AK-47 and some hindu kush all grown under 18/6 under two thousands, the lr2's had a very destinct taste of honey oil yumm, great reviews all around. looks good keep it postin.

greenearth5

65 plants... hell yes.. how much did you yield on average for the LR2 plants... was thinkin of getting me some LR2 and strawberry cough...

i just finished 65 low riders some LR2 some AK-47 and some hindu kush all grown under 18/6 under two thousands, the lr2's had a very destinct taste of honey oil yumm, great reviews all around. looks good keep it postin.