Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by Thundercat, Nov 16, 2008.
So I've still got hopes for this LSD cut. The first one I harvested did something weird and kinda stopped maturing at about week 5. I assume I must have shocked it hard or something, but it went for 9 weeks and like I said didn't change much after week 5. Anyway the other clones of that cut are looking much better. They were about 2 weeks behind and have continued to grow and mature as would be expected. They have nice density and shape, and seems like decent resin production so far. I'll try them out in a few more weeks.
The Lemon Bar was the other cut I had picked up. Sadly its way to sativa dom for my garden. I let the very first one I put in finish, but I culled the extra clones I took after they stretched to literally 5-6x their size in flower. The one that just finished was in for 9 weeks, it could have gone one or 2 more, but it wasn't going to make a differance. It didn't like my grow, and so the buds are super airy. There is some decent resin on them so I'm gonna turn it into some yummy sativa oil.
Thankfully the rest of my garden is looking great again. I've got all my clones on cycles, I'm still running the platinum delight, and 2 phenotypes of my Sin-D Snacks I bred. I'm hoping the really cold weather holds off so I don't have heating issues next . So far so good though.
Good to hear from you bro!
Here is a pretty picture for your thread I took yesterday
That all sounds great TC.
I typically hammer breeds the first time....just hit them with what I can
think of and see what likes what. It is the second run of the ones that
seemed promising that really counts.
My first real sativa rocketed itself right out of my tent. It was ridiculous.
5-6X is out of control. That is 12/12 from seed space.
Now my Malawi from Ace Seeds only stretched 2, maybe 3, times and
I ought to be taking down my first truly successful sativa in a few weeks.
Thanks guys. Thats a gorgeous picture Doc!
Separate names with a comma.