1. We are currently experiencing issues with viewing and uploading images, our team is working on the issue.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions regarding the laws of Growing in California

Discussion in 'California Patients' started by FoxFarmGuardian, Mar 26, 2013.


    FoxFarmGuardian Member

    Newbie grower, couple quick probably very simple questions for you guys.

    Are there steps I need to take beyond my prop 215 paperwork card in order for me to grow 6 mature/12 immature plants?

    secondly, what are the steps I need to take in order for me to grow on someone else's property? (I live with my parents and the name on the deed of my house is obviously not mine, is this a problem?)

    I appreciate the help, peace.

    phishtank Well-Known Member

    All you need is your rec from your doctor to be legal in california. You don't HAVE to get a card although sometimes its a good idea.

    And if you want to grow on your parents property...first make sure they are okay with it...and then keep a copy of your dr rec somewhere in plain view of the grow and you should be fine.

    If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

    ReefBongwell Well-Known Member

    Most zoned areas require your grow area to be locked / secured as well. There may be other local ordinances where you live as well the ca norml site has a list of a lot of the local restrictions.

Share This Page