Hey guys i just wanted to rep a new product i've been trying. One of the local club owners turned me onto this stuff called kangen water. Its water with like electrolytes and things and is great for mold or just cleaning around the room as well. The water is ph'd at 2.0 so mold cant grow, i've heard of people using it in the last weeks of flowering with no ill effects. I've had small mold spots ive been treating with bio-soy and this kangen water just puts it to shame. If anyone can get there hands on this stuff i recomend doing so.