1. We are currently experiencing issues with viewing and uploading images, our team is working on the issue.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting a medical marijuana card in another state

Discussion in 'General Marijuana Growing' started by sanyard, Dec 26, 2009.


    sanyard Well-Known Member

    Is it possible to get a medical marijuana card in another state, such as Colorado or California if you are not a resident of the state?

    Are there possibly some loopholes or something I can use to pursue my quest for a med card?


    fdd2blk Well-Known Member

    no, not possible.

    SikSol Well-Known Member

    haha nope would be cool though.. if you wanna medi card you gotta do one of two things, move to a medi state or start doing things to make your state a medi state. I myself plan to move to cali in the near future after my welding degree. Thinking Redding or Red Bluff looks like my kinda area's.

    kevin Well-Known Member

    so you do have to be a resident of the state you want a card?

    kevin Well-Known Member

    i could always use my sons address, that's what i had planned all along but i had heard that a non resident could get a card. thanks for setting things straight.

    SikSol Well-Known Member

    Even if you used some else's address to get a card, you could only "legally" grow or possess the appropriate amounts of marijuana in that state/county etc. If you had a cali medi card and tried to grow or possess say in Ohio and you get busted you can be like oh I have a medi card in california... Ohio will not recognize it and they will bust you according to ohio law.
    sanyard likes this.

    sanyard Well-Known Member

    Yeah, that's what I figured. enjoy the rep:weed::joint:

    mygirls Medical Marijuana (MOD)

    just move to a state were you can get legal. start from there

Share This Page