Hey what's up y'all? Been goin at it for a lil while on my second grow. I have a semi-stealth cabinet with a sunburst convertible 250W ballasted hood that I'm currently running a 150W HPS bulb in. Sour Grapes clone was donated by a good friend of mine to get me jump-started on this grow. I took the clone home and immediately transplanted from the coco coir cup it was in to the 3 gallon 'dirt pot' with my custom soil mix I've been working at. Within a few days she started to show tell-tale signs of pulling out of a deficiency. Was a slight magnesium def. showing with purpling stems and leaf lightening in some areas. The water I feed her is Walmart spring water that starts out at 7.5 and I add usually 1/2 teaspoon GO Calmag+ to bring my gallon down to 6.5 - I had horrible results from using only distilled water last grow, and dealing with pH lockouts and all kinds of crap... so this is all still experimental phase. The soil I am using is Kellogg's Patio plus which is a very similar mix to the FFOF, it carried my last grow all the way into week 2 of flower straight from the bag. I added dolomite lime and azomite powder to the soil mix in appropriate amounts this time. I now have some FoxFarms Big Bloom and BioBizz biobloom for when things start getting to that point. Everything in my soil mix and nutrient-wise is full organic, no synthetics here whatsoever. I have just been watering when container is light, only about 3 times so far... and gave her a foliar spray the other night after lights out of some Epsom Salts mixture. Her stems have been slowly fading out the purpling and stripes and all new growth is looking great and green. My buddy who gave her to me is also working on the Mg def. himself and we're almost postive it was effects of the coir, since his that are in soil are legit. ..Anyways, I built a scrog screen for about $15 outta PVC, screws and 18ga wire. My box dimensions are 28"W x 36"H x 16" D, roughly 3.125 square feet and around 9 cubic feet of room. Screen height is roughly 12-13 inches from floor of cabinet and about 4 inches above soil.\ 150W HPS, temps are 72F at night (It's hot as hell here) and top out at 79F in the day. Perfect! She has been FIM'd once about a week ago and screen training has begun! I've had her for almost 3 weeks now. Growth is picking up and getting very noticable by the day! I am very excited and eager to put my new knowledge to the test. Ok, I'll shut up now and show you what's goin on. The day she came home Day before the screen went up The day the screen went up, and an overall shot of it. And after some FIMing and training, here she is today! Gettin Bushy! GeTcha PULL!