so here's the deal, ....... i have some pipes that are already made. they are nice pipes. i can send out some of those, or .......... i haven't been on the new torch for more than a day so far. it's been too hot outside. now that it's cooling off and i may get some torch time but, ... my harvest is coming in now and i have to spend all day trimming. i can try to find some time in between trimming to get on the torch and make some more pipes or i can send out the ones i already have made. i'm going to let you guys decide what you would like. i do apologize for any delays. things have been getting pretty busy around here lately. rain in the forecast for this weekend so i have to spend the next few days getting everything covered. let me know if you want an already made pipe now, or if you'd like to wait until i don't know when to get a newer one. it could be a few days or it could be a few weeks.