Just thought Id post a pretty cool little device I rigged up (yes Im a tinkerer). Its a drum humidifier that I modified to make hash and I tried it this weekend with amazing results! I removed the foam pad and wrapped silk screen around the drum, I use large gear clamps to secure the screen onto the drum. The end of the drum that is open was closed with a round piece of sheet metal with a foam gasket to seal and a bushing to hold it tight on shaft. I used hot glue to secure seam in silk but staples would have been better perhaps. I filled the drum with about 2.5 ounces of shake (lots of sugar leaves and popcorn buds). It was pretty cold outside where I ran it (-17c) which im sure helped. After about 3 hours I had 7-8 grams of really, really, good hash. I added about 3 drops of distilled water and heated it for about 10 seconds in micro wave, pressed it in plastic wrap and I had a really nice tight ball of black hash!!!