looking for a bit of scientific knowledge here! I misted 100ml of 25ppm Colloidal Silver over about 2 weeks and kept stunted plant in a semi dark cupboard for 2 more but no signs of pollen and fading signs of life. Im not going to smoke the plant as I suspect the silver within the plant could potentially be vaporised at combustion temperatures. i believe silver 'boils' at around 2000 degrees C, which is also the temp of a normal butane lighter. However, in theory it should not be affected by the much lower temperatures of a vaporiser. am i correct? also, for making ISO hash, silver would not, presumably, dissolve in alcohol, and so should be filtered out with the remaining plant matter after the iso wash? if anyone spots any obvious flaws in my logic please shut out, i dont want to ingest silver! Thanks for reading!