Well I hope this guy wins as I think the Govt is full of itself and I feel like a child in a classroom as I try and live my life. And really, if it were legal; what would change?
I would still smoke and so would you. It is not like all of a sudden there is going to be a Pot hysteria. Look at the Cannabis Expo's with Medical areas to smoke. No violence no reports nothing business as usual. I know I am preaching to the choir here but for those of you looking in out of curiosity or for whatever reason. 70% of Americans either do not care if it is or consume or have consumed. That means that the other 30% probably law enforcement or left overs from Anslingre's era do not and wont. So have a drink and forget about it. Oh and enjoy the tax revenues.
Keeping you post link alive: