Hey Folks, In my previous journals I was growing in a PC case and have finished 3 grows in there. It’s been fun but definitely needed something bigger. My friends, who are carpenters, and I built a cabinet big enough for one plant with enough space for her to stretch their arms and legs. It’s 16”x32”x60” and was a bitch at times to build, but nonetheless we finished it. My light is a Horticulure Lighting group HLG 65 Quantum board with one 65 true watt Cob LED UFO, and one 50 UFO Light. I have a feeling that i’ll purchasing another HLG 65 Quantum Board after this grow. I’ve got a 4in Vortex In-line fan along with a carbon scrubber. The seeds are from some random weed that my friend had. Seeded weed doesn’t really come around at all so when a friend had some I grabbed as much as I can. They have proved to be very reliable, and resilient; all seeds have germinated and grown quickly. This plant is about two months old, but would have been bigger but I trimmed quite a bit back by topping. Then I accidentally snapped two branches after topping. I was trying to make the four main tops, and as I was bending the branches down to train for Scrog, they broke off. However the plant is filling out quite nicely. The screen is sort of home made, the squares on the original net were too wide so I had to improvise. I use only Organic products and am starting to make my own ferments and fertilizers. The soil is Vermicrop’s Vermifire soil, which comes preamended but I added more Bat guano, Alfalfa, oyster shell, worm castings, Kelp meal, Azomite, and Dolomite lime. I feed with AACT using various meals and other nutrients. I have also been foliar feeding with AACT: Compost, Worm Castings, Alfalfa meal, Kelp meal, Fulvex, and Ful-Humic. I’m going to be flipping on Wednesday, so I’m pretty excited about what’s to come.