I started this grow back in the beginning week of October. I vegged for about 1 month and a week LST with a tiny bit of leaf removal during flowering to make space for direct light onto bud sites. I switched the lights over about the second week of November. It was a feminized seed and started showing signs of sex on November 26 four days after thanksgiving. Today is the beginning of week 5 counting from November 26th. This is a CFL grow done with 3 x 42 Watt bulbs, 3 x 40 Watt bulbs, 5 x 23 Watt bulbs and 1 x 13 Watt bulb totaling 374 Watts (25,100 lumens). The pictures are from the last 3 weeks today being the last 3 pictures this is the 3rd grow of my entire life, this being the most successful.