Organic closet cab grow with blurples

Discussion in 'Stealth / Micro / Cab Growing' started by BlackBean, Feb 13, 2018.

  1.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    so I have a 2.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 can that I built for another project a while back. I crammed two chronic bagseed plants in it with 2 mars300. No heat issues rh is in check with humidifier. Just flipped lights Jan. 22nd. So just alitte over 3weeks of flower. Just wanted to post to compare and discuss so any and all questions and or suggestions are welcome. Pictures are from Jan. 24th - today
     

    Attached Files:

  2.  
    richard rahl

    richard rahl Well-Known Member

    Nice man. What are you doing for exhaust and intake? Filter? Did you top her and bend her over? How long did you veg? Im gonna sub, so keep it posted. Ill be running about the same space with 2 vipar 300's
     
    BlackBean likes this.
  3.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    I’m using a 11” Honeywell turbo fan from the hardware store to exhaust. If you buy a styrofoam minnow bucket it fits right over the top of the fan. Tape it on cut, a hole on the bottom to fit my 4” duct running straight out the top of the box. I currently don’t have a filter on it but have been looking into some DIY stuff. Really not much smell yet. And it’s in a back room I don’t have to worry much about. But will definitely incorporate something before the end of the grow. When I get home I will snap a few pics of my exhaust setup. As far as training goes I topped at 4th node and have been laying them down as much as I possibly can the entire grow. I was gonna build a net but would’ve been to difficult to water. I begged for 5 weeks before I flipped. I have two different sized pots. One is a 2.5 gallon round pot and the other is a small shoebox tote that holds around the same amount of soil but is about 4” shorter. Seems there is no difference in growth rate between the two so if your fighting your ceiling maybe something to look into. Oh and intake is a 4” hole in the door with a piece of duct in a “U” shape to help light from escaping
     
    richard rahl likes this.
  4.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    Ghetto but cheap and it works well
     

    Attached Files:

  5.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    So Monday was Week 4 from flip. My phone really doesn’t take very good pics but I tried to get s few with the lights off this time. A few days ago my exhaust fan got unplugged for a day and temps got pretty high. One plant did fine and the other seemed to get alitte heat stress and hasn’t fully recovered. There’s maybe a handful of leaves that are still kinda cupled. Few yellow leaves here and there. I made my own soil with all individual amendments. Started top dressing and doin a foliar feed every other 1 time a week. top dressed for the last time Sunday with EWC and a good dose of kelp meal. I’ll be water only from here on out.
     

    Attached Files:

  6.  
    Olive Drab Green

    Olive Drab Green Well-Known Member

    Looking good, man.
     
  7.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    Here is 5 weeks and 2 days from flip. I know the blurple pics are kindve annoying but will get s better one later
     

    Attached Files:

    richard rahl and Rolla J like this.
  8.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    This last Monday was 6 weeks. On my last repot before I started flower cycle I used 50/50 my soil mix/promix on the back plant. This was in case it burned at full strength. The one in the front is 100 my mix. You can tell s huge difference. 100 buds are twice as fat twice as frosty already. Can’t seem to get good pics.
     

    Attached Files:

  9.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    Just keepin the thread five alive. Monday was week 7. These are from yesterday
     

    Attached Files:

  10.  
    Sgt.Sly

    Sgt.Sly Well-Known Member

    Interesting grow.
     
    BlackBean likes this.
  11.  
    BlackBean

    BlackBean Active Member

    Cuttin one plant down tonight. Got my scope and started seein Amber yesterday. Quite a bit really but it was on a leaf towards the top of the plant. I know your supposed to go off buds but I can get a good reading with scope on plant. I cut a little bug from the bottom side and it still had a lot of clear and cloudy but no Amber.
     

Share This Page