After several less than stellar soil grows (yellowing and stressed plants by week 5 of flower producing high quality but mediocre yields at best) I decided i wanted to give hydro another go but wanted something requiring minimal maintenance and supervision, and going the 5gal bucket hydrofarm wasnt going to cut it for me. I wanted to create and be handy so after many hours of scour(ing) and reading i decided to build an RDWC system using 19gal totes and a 27gal reservoir to feed em. I started out thinking i wanted 4 plant sites but settled on two since I am using a 5x5' tent and want to maximize space and also intend to SCROG em'. Sourcing parts was fairly easy once i found a sprinkler supply shop that carried 3" bulkheads and fittings near my home. (Local home improvement stores only carry up to 2" fittings w/o special order) I figure ill have around 50gal of solution in my system while rnning so i chose a eco+ 350 mag-drive inline pump for my reservoir return. I will be using 1000w PhantomII digital ballast with metal halide super blue for veg and first 2 weeks of flower before switching to a SuperHPS to finish with. I just put two ChemDawg beans (found in my last grow from clone) in paper towel to germinate.