Hey guys/gals! Ok so I’ve slowly transferred from soil to hydroponics, started with bubble buckets and now I’m using a 6 bucket (8gallon) current culture set up. After I set everything up (buckets, pump, chiller, and 55 galIon drum) I started wondering if I could turn this into a aquaponics setup to save on nutrients. Well through trail and error i think I have it figured out, originally I was going to use feeder fish but since I couldn’t get the temperature down in my 55 gallon drum from 84°I ordered 25 tilapia fingerlings since they can take that hot of a temperature and actually thrive at higher temperatures I thought they where a great choice. One thing that I was not thinking of was how I was going to keep the drum clean, so I called a friend that runs aquaponics and asked if a should run a filter, he asked me why I would do that if I’m using the fish for nutrition that would be defeating the purpose! So I went back to the drawing board and have finally figured it out! This is what I did: 1) put the hose from chiller into the top of drum. 2) took out original drip feed to control bucket and added a 3/4 “ feed to Accommodate the Fill from the chiller. 3) added a 1” overflow to top of drum leading to control bucket. 4) added an automatic fish feeder! Please let me know what you guys think, attached is a sketch of what I’m talking about, sorry for the bad drawing skills!