Newser) – As his family mourned around an open casket in Brazil, the boy inside woke up—but only long enough to ask for some water, witnesses say. Then Kelvin Santos lay back, "dead again," according to his father, in a case that's prompted a police probe. Suffering from pneumonia, Kelvin had earlier stopped breathing at a hospital; he was declared dead, placed in a plastic bag, and given to his parents, the Daily Mail reports.
During the wake, Kelvin reawakened, asking for water, his family says. "Everybody started to scream ... We thought a miracle had taken place and our boy had come back to life," Antonio Santos says. But "then Kelvin just laid back down, the way he was. We couldn't wake him. He was dead again." The family took the boy back to the hospital, where the staff confirmed he was dead without explaining the situation, Santos notes. Now Santos has complained to police over what he believes to be medical malpractice. "Perhaps they didn't examine him properly ... I'm determined to find out the truth," he says.
A man who had his genitals removed seasoned them before cooking them for five paying dinner party guests, it has been claimed.
Mao Sugiyama, 22, who is asexual, had voluntarily undergone surgery to have them removed. But the illustrator took his frozen penis and scrotum home from hospital and organised a grim party.
He charged guests around £160 per person to eat his severed genitalia in Tokyo, Japan. They were garnished with mushrooms and parsley.
Before tucking into dinner, guests sat down to listen to a piano recital and take part in a panel discussion, CalorieLab.com reported.
Mao, who goes by the nickname HC, had initially considered eating his own penis – but decided to serve them up instead. He cooked the genitalia himself as he was supervised by a chef.
In a Tweet, he offered to cook his penis for a guest for £800. However, he ultimately decided to split the ‘meal’ between six guests.
He wrote on Twitter: ‘I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen (£800). I’m Japanese.
The so-called "Baltic Sea UFO" has been relocated by divers on the research vessel Ocean Explorer and reports confirm there is a massive object on the seabed in the exact location found on sonar last year.
The research vessel, aka the OceanX, has returned to the spot off the Swedish coast where a gigantic, sunken object was spotted on video last November.
Images posted to the web stirred a gigantic debate about its origins, going so far as to speculate it bore an uncanny resemblance to the "Millennium Falcon" spaceship at the center of the Star Wars saga.
Others calmly pointed out that the massive, circular object was either a natural formation or the remains of Russian warships sunk to the bottom decades, maybe even a century ago.The original research team, led by Peter Lindberg, who was scouring the area for sunken treasure last year, decided to return to the coordinates with sophisticated sonar and video equipment to have a closer look in the calmer waters of June.
The vessel is also carrying a team of deep sea divers ready to go down for the hands-on approach to decide if this mysterious object is indeed a Baltic Sea UFO. A breaking news dispatch from the ship on Thursday confirms that the object is real and located in the same position.
It goes on to announce that "The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed - a Mystery Beneath. Moreinformation and pictures will be released next week."
The tantalizing dispatch has caused consternation in the many followers of the mission, and comments on the news site already hint at conspiracy and coverup.
It remains to be seen exactly what this immense object really is, but further details which may solve the mystery are only a week away.
Port Elizabeth - A man has died in a freak accident after a dog collar with a lead that he was wearing became entangled in his car and broke his neck.
A friend said Rob Emslie, 47, had started wearing the collar of his favourite dog, Sheevah, after the animal had to be put down five weeks ago, reported Beeld.
Although Emslie had a new dog, he was still wearing the collar when he went to the Butterfield restaurant in Kragga Kamma recently.
It would appear that when Emslie left the restaurant, he was unaware of closing the car door on part of the leash attached to the collar. When he reversed, the lead became tangled up in the wheel and broke his neck.
A passer-by noticed the new dog jumping in and out of the car through an open window and upon investigating, found Emslie’s body.
The police confirmed the incident.
According to Beeld, the new dog has not been seen since.
I usually don't agree with violence but this is just fine with me.
(Newser) – A furious Texas father pulled a man who was molesting his 4-year-old daughter off of the child and beat him to death, he told police. The dad spotted the man on top of the girl behind a barn during an event where several people were grooming and caring for horses about 120 miles west of Houston, reports the Houston Chronicle. The father raced to the scene behind the barn when he suddenly heard his daughter screaming.
He told police he witnessed the 47-year-old man sexually assaulting his daughter, pulled him off, and hit him several times in the head. The man died at the scene, and the girl was taken to a hospital for treatment and evaluation. The father has not been arrested. Officials said a grand jury will determine what, if any, charges will be filed against him.
the perp should be beat to death.
"Wheels are made for rolling, mules are made to pack
I've never seen a sight that didn't look better looking back
I was born under a wandrin' star"