I still cant figure out whats wrong with my plants on my second/3rd indoor grow. Thought it was my nutes, or my hard tap water. But seeing the problem again. Necrotic leaves dropping easily starting at the bottom. Halfway thru flower. It is pretty shady at the bottom of the canopy, but doubt thats it. I have a pretty bad fungus gnat problem. And the more organic controls I try to water in, the more I end up making nice wet soil for them and they never die! Probably cus the Bt and crap only kills for a few days, so it doesnt cut the cycle. So I hung a no pest strip and went for the big guns a few days ago. Think its helping, I havent checked, but I hope theyre all about dead today. Could they be killing my mature plants? I am able to clone decently still. I could see them taking down clones, but mature plants? I see people claim it happens.