Haven't had any in a while. A week ago tried my cbd dynamed, just two long draws on a desktop vaporizer, felt better for pain and a bit relaxed. Now, a week later, did two big draws with 16 month cured white widow using magic flight launch box but had a tiny amount of the dynamed in it. Well, this was last night and it hit me bad. Not as bad as when took too much ww last year where I was super paranoid and forgot how to speak, but still very uncomfortable and nauseas. Took about four hours to feel better. Still a little shell shocked in bed and this morning though. Am I super susceptible to thc? It would be a shame as I have about 2 pounds cured of ww, but maybe 6 - 8 ounces of dynamed, if that. I use cannabis for pain, muscle relaxer and nausea, so it blows when it backfires like this. I just couldn't believe such a small amount did this. This was last night btw.