It's been a week since your last post... did you straighten it out? Chlorine in its most benign form (still poison of course), liquid sodium hypochlorite, is tolerated and even needed by most living things. Our plants can handle quite a bit of it, and it helps keep roots healthy in a hydroponic setup. Typical US city tap water has 2ppm+/-chlorine, which is enough to kill light bacteria. I clean the box with a splash of household bleach. Whatever residue remains after rinsing is all that's needed. I stop using chlorine when I'm two to three weeks away from harvest. My roots smell and taste great!