Discussion in 'Advanced Marijuana Cultivation' started by projectinfo, Jan 14, 2018.
LOL just to Dwc man
Did you do runto waste when you did coco
And i had runoff
Ha ha im already doing rdwc
But the difference is in dwc the roots have tons of water but there is a balance to providing enough DO to the roots.
This is why i want to try this method
1. less pumps
2. No requirement of a chiller or res heater
3. Roots are aways in a moist dark chamber but have ample water from below. But also being surrounded by AIR
4. Hopefully this would mean any root rot would be prevented (hopefully wont know till i do it)
5. Plants placment can be varied unlike my rdwc
6. less nutrient usage?
7. Option to drain to waste if something gets gross.
8.Way easier to clean and maintain without all the plumbing .
9. NO MORE UNI SEALS HA HA HA.
10. No air stones (but im going to figure out some kind of air exchange )
11. No noise or at least not as much
I love to hear my waterfalls but oh well
Cant think of anymore atm lol
Really interested to see the turnout, so your pretty much going to do exactly like buddy in the video?
Nah i got some tweaks in mind but i havent fully worked em out yet.
I got my batting and my table .materials
Still need some panda film (god i thought i was done with that shit lol)
I got pumps and pvc out my ass lol
Just still brainstorming
But it will basically be the same but with.my style and some tweeks i hate copying if i can think of a way to make it better
But thats a problem i always have is trying to reinvent the wheel....
I should have went to school for engineering
For one i hate flex hose mine will be hard piped
Dont care for big square reservoir
Mine will be for a 4x8 ish area so im going to build the table 2-3 ft wide by about 6-7ft long
With the res underneath.
Im also going to change the design of the feed pipe and batting postioning after some tests
Make sure your bubbler isn't in the grow room where your co2 is elevated (for most of us)... or use 2-3ml 34%h2o2 per gallon to oxygenated your reservoir to a higher degree without worrying about carbonic acid. You will get small ph drift from most any gas dissolved, far less witho2 than co2
Separate names with a comma.