So this is my new experiment. I took 12 cuttings from 3 plants. Mandala1 indica pheno, Mandala 1 Sativa pheno, and New York Diesel. I put 2 cuttings in each jar. I have 6 jars. 3 of the jars I will put half an inch water. The other 3 get no water. The jars are put in a box which is put into the fridge at 5 celsius. Ill open them for air once a week. Then test after 60 days how they root. The reason Im testing is based on a thread I read where other people claimed to get 100+ days but he used a vacume seal. You can read about it here. http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/85432-storing-clones.html Vacume Sealing. So November 13 I bought a vacume sealer v3460 by FoodSaver. http://www.amazon.com/FoodSaver-T000-08004-SmartSeal-Vacuum-Sealing-Appliance/dp/B001E75OSG Im going to also today try to take cuttings and vacume seal them into some of the foodsafe bags that came with the vacume sealer. Then put them in the fridge in a dark place. Then compare jars to the vacuum sealed one after about 60 days. I took a total of 4 cuttings. 2 from Mandala Indica pheno and 2 from mandala sativa pheno.