Seed and Strain Reviews
What is the highest THC% strain and where do I buy the seeds? in the
The Grow Room forums; Long story short Im in the process of getting my medical marijuana card right now and Im going to grow ...
What is the highest THC% strain and where do I buy the seeds?
Long story short Im in the process of getting my medical marijuana card right now and Im going to grow 7 or so of my own plants. I want the most THC possible (maximize the potency given the limited supply).
These were the most potent that I was able to find at 22-26%:
It just so happens that it says these seeds are newbie friendly as well... which appeals to me since Ive never grown before. I smoke a lot but never really cared what kind of weed it was so Im kind of new to this aspect of the game.
1) Whats the highest THC strains out right now?
2) Where do I buy the seeds of said strains?
3) Are there any options out there that i should consider?
4) Is there anything else that I should consider besides THC?
amazing forum here i love it. Im obviously new and Ive been reading a lot of the newbie stuff trying to get a grasp of things.
Last edited by Tamerlane; 03-29-2010 at 05:54 PM.
I have never grown that strain or know anything about it so I can't help you out with that.
1. If you are looking for a high thc strain go with AK-47 you can't go wrong there its in the 20's I believe. Also most white strains have a high thc content.
2. If you live in the states buy from Attitude seed bank. Reputable, stealth, and fast shipping. I get my seeds about 11 days after I order the, plus they give free feminized seeds away with every order.
3. I am not sure what you mean by options to consider, the other thing I can think of is your grow set-up that's very important. Hydro or soil, where your going to grow, what lighting, what ventilation, etc... Can you grow a sativa because they tend to be taller than indicas. Also when buying a strain since it is for a medical condition you need to know wheter you need an indica or sativa for your condition each one does something different.
4. There is more than just Thc content, you might want to check out cbd content as that determines different things. Again like I said before wheter you want an indica or sativa. Taste is another thing to consider. I like potency, but for me I like a bud that has the right flavor. Don't be fooled by some websites, as I have seen sites that claim up to 50% thc content use your head some sites like to over emblemish thc content.
Happy Trails on your grow and welcome to rollitup. Hope I helped.
Able To Roll A Joint
Able to roll a joint
when you find the seed bank you are going to go with contact them and ask the same question. they might have something not listed. these guys know their seeds best, you know?
Tamer where are you located?
If you have access to clubs I would opt to try out some clones to start off with, get a couple different strains and find out what works for you.
By using clones you save a few weeks of waiting and then you are not sure what you are getting - male or female.
I have been doing this for 2 grows now and I am still looking, but if you want to start from seed look at TGA seeds from Subool.
Hope this helps
http://www.goldenseed.co.uk [they ship to USA?]
Originally Posted by Tamerlane
Hey bro.. welcome to the forums! just watch out for a few shit talkers around here man.. I think they're just kids though.. trying to act tough behind daddies computer screen.. but other than that.. yeah this site is alright.
Hey listen.. does http://www.goldenseed.co.uk
ship to the USA?
I wouldn't trust the readings of anything that says over 24%. There are seed banks out there that flat out lie to increase sales. After all it's not like you are going to be able to prove them wrong...now are you? Even if you could...what are you going to do about it? Sue? lol.
I would second the AK recommendation. AK47 or AK48...both very strong. All of the Kush strains are supposed to be atleast 20%. Barney's Farm makes a strain called Red Dragon that is reported widely to be mid 20s. Super Lemon Haze by Greenhouse is another mid 20s.
Don't pay attention to the resin content some are probably guesses and some are flat out lies. That does sound like a pretty good strain especially since it's noob friendly and I have heard some people say they have recieved good service from that website. That strain also is good because it's a indica/sativa hybrid but it's mostly indica so it will generally be a quick finisher and a heavy yeilder, great for making hash. There are a lot of strains and breeders and banks to go through just find something that fits your needs and go from there, most of them are going to be potent if grown properly.
look on the seeds tab to the top right of this page. Two good seed banks there. Nirvana which makes great strains at very reasonable prices...and speedy seeds which has more variety and more high end strains. There is a lot to consider besides high THC...flavor...how smelly is it while growing...how easy/hard to grow...indoor/outdoor...type of high? Sativa or Indica? Hybrid?
Personally high THC isn't my #1 concern as you'll have a shitload of the herb...you can just smoke a bit more if need be.
hi there i recomend kill watt strain at least 24% thc content i've been growing it now for 2 years and and using the hydro auto pot system and 600wt sodium lights and its also a good yealder and very tasty smoke.
Tags for this Thread