Just watered - went back to what they seemed to be responding to best before, which was watering with the spray mister until the water starts to drip from the bottom. The water in my bottle from before was already at 6.8 so it was just right. I'm not sure what the deal with light warrior, maybe it is not meant for a normal potted soil grow? OG Kush #2 that went under the light last night (in the new heavier mix I made using light warrior with added castings and coir) feels like it is still almost
I'm going to keep them in the cups until the roots grow down into the bottom and are about to get rootbound. They'll grow faster and put out bigger leaves probably if I transplant it into something bigger sooner, but since I'm starting new seeds I am not going to mind if these give the newbies a little bit of a chance to catch up. I want to get these guys to finish ASAP, but supply for me is not an issue so i'm not in a super rush either. Shit if anything I got too much thanks to my kind bud
Two weeks in. It's been quite the journey already a lot going on in the personal life as well. All the plants are improving now. Even OG Kush has decided that after my transplant it has decided to live. New green growth and more regreening, although the old growth is mostly toast. Of course now she's going to have a sibling to contend with. This OGK has a strike against her in the hardiness category.
It looks to me like there is a little heat stress still. Getting drier faster
Actually Beginning of Day 12, not beginning -- edit won't let me correct title
The good news is all the plants are improving, 3 are showing normal growth and the other 2 are attempting to recover. The bad news is that ogk may be too far gone to survive or there is something really wrong with the soil she's in. She looks burned to shit to me. They got watered today. OGK got a little extra to try and fix the soil. pH 6.7. I've got tea brewing for the next watering - just mild
Today is bringing some answers and HOPEFULLY a turn.
So soil pH still not great too high at the bottoms but ok at the top of the soil. But the plants are improving now. None got worse and the worst seemed to have a little improvement (regreening). The ones that were not as bad look about the same no worse not sure if any better. The one MM1 that was showing lockout symptoms doesn't appear to be getting worse and is very perky the way a non-stressed plant should be. If it weren't