Yeah man, that's what I'm hearing. Definitely going to try growing that strain. Probably 75% of my grow room will be devoted to that bud. What in your opinion would be a good complimentary plant to grow along side of it for the other 25%. I want just a little variety, probably something with a popular name that the high times readers will recognize. I'd like to sell this one a little bit higher and the PPP a little lower. But it needs to have a similar flower time as the PPP cause I've only got one big light room so there's no staging. Thanks for the message man.
Pure Power Plant, Sativa Very Strong Buzzy High Compact Buds Very High Yields in SOG 8-9 weeks flower from seeds, ONLY 6-7 Weeks For Clones to flower with the right pheno type (10 seeds would find you 2 or 3 that dose it within this time ) Allround very good strain huge for cash cropping as it's a top dolla smoke aswell as the mega yields , ive never personaly had a problem with budrot or mold even with 3oz dry cola's thats rock solid in my books you cant go wrong .... oh and it dont have the stupid price tag of $100 a seed your looking at $30 for 5 fem seeds