So i just added 3 120 mm computer fans. each puts about 75 cfm, says 90 cfm but my 4in 80cfm from htg seems correct and the computer fans just a little under that. anyways i plan on adding in like the refrigerator rack type thing in there as my shelf. home depot and lowes has them for pretty cheap and they can cut them out to however big you need them.
i plan on adding in a small oscillating fan too and screwing it to the top near the light and point it down towards the plant(s) when
Let's see... So I ended up purchasing a Black and Decker jigsaw for $20 from Wal-Mart and this sped up everything!
- the holes in the front panel were cut out and placed on the whole thing
- doors were cut out, hinges, handles, etc. were put on (just to see what it looks like)
- painted everything black
- lined the top shelf with this waterproof lining- it looks nice and fits well
- put a lock on the main door and a latch on the other door
- set up
Alright... so this is what I've done:
- cut out holes for where the duct goes and the 3 computer fans
- put in extra holes so I can have the wires easily organized
- put in extra bars on the sides so I can easily adjust the height of a tray I place in
- placed extra supports at the top where I have a bar to hang the light from.
- lightly primed the exterior for later paint -> black with silver trimming, silver handle, silver locks... you get the theme.
So I'm currently growing in my closet, but I'd rather have a sealed (not completely) box to work with. I also want to be able to have it stealth so that no one will question it, so I'm deciding to build a grow box/ fish tank stand. This way, no one will be asking about the wires that are exiting my box. I already love fish so this will be fun anyways because I just got rid of my 55 gal and I'm using my 20 gal now so it doesn't have to be too big and also because I'm moving soon so i could just keep