You screw shit up and top the wrong plant! I realized the other day I had my girls mixed up the bushy one is the auto blue mammoth (she is definately budding now under 18/6) and the other is the Violator. I had a fungus gnat issue that is now pretty much gone thanks to my garden shop and a product called Go Gnats. If God were growing and had a gnat issue, he would use this stuff. Yes there are many cheaper even free "solutions'"
I fed the girls the other day and made a small math error. The next day the ph was pinned at 8. Then i noticed some lil fucker fungus gnats on my stickies. I got some distilled vinegar and some Go Gnats and both issues are solved. I have done many grows in the past and this is the first time I ever had either problem.
Girls are looking fantastic I will be adding a new pic tonight after lights out.