Visited the local hydroponic shop today, got some great advice and decided to start nutes again. I'm using about 1/8 strength this time around and will be closely monitoring for any signs of stress. So far so good, they were looking a bit rough last night. The guy at the shop was nice enough to give me some free General Hydroponics Rapid Start Root enhancer so I added that to the mix, checked pH. He looked up my Powergrower and informed me that it's just a drip based system doesn't really add
The Critical + Automatic was showing signs of nutrient burn, obviously I added too much nutrients too early. I flushed out both of the reservoirs today, refilled, and adjusted pH accordingly. I think I will hold off on nutrients for now, I'll start them until around week 3 or so. Fortunately, both of the plant's second set of real leaves are taking form. The genetics on both of these Dinafem seeds seem strong enough to resist my noobness.