So I put a royal kush, chernobyl and Dice plant in the flowering room tonight, trying to start the perpetual going. Everything is looking fantastic. Tight big buds, and great veg growth.
Cloning is going slow with a success rate of 7/11 clones... I'm hoping some minor adjustments will bring that from 63% to 100% success rate.
I think maybe the girls could use a little CalMag, so I am saving some bucks to get a bottle of botanicaire.
So after a lackluster first cloning (80% success rate) I went for it again taking 11 clones. I felt much much better about this round. I took
3x Royal Kush, 3x Chernobyl, 3x DICE, and 2x N.Y. Diesel. I am trying to re-build my stock of DICE, N.Y. Diesel, and N.Y. Sour Diesel so I will mostly be cloning those in the next week, my goal is to have 4 clone-able plants from each variety vegging at all times, insuring a good stock of all 5 varieties at all times.
The vegging plants
I have solved the humidity problem by only letting there be an active intake during the time in which the light is on. This has kept the light off RH at around 77%. When on the temp range is 71-77 F and RH is 49-54%.
The Diesel plant is really responding to the dolomite lime tee that I brewed and fed to it. The green is really spreading to the remaining leaves, and the buds have gotten noticeably bigger as well as a plethora of new white hairs all over.
I transplanted 3
So it has been a few days and I have been monitoring the sick Ny Diesel Plant. She is a hurting gal, but is starting to show some good signs of revitalization. There is green on the inner leaves of the buds which is slowly spreading outward to other parts of the plant. This tells me that the roots are finally (after almost 2 months) taking in some nutrients! Where as a few days ago many of the pistols were turning brown/orange, there has been a resurgence of long plush white hairs replacing them.
So after some great advice from hyroot , I brewed up a tee consisting of Worm castings, seaweed emulsion, dolomitic lime, B'cuzz bloom stimulator as well as a pinch of kelp and a drop of black strap molassis (plants are on day 19 of flowering). I let this steep and bubble for about 12 hours. I just fed this 2 L mixture to my ailing project plant (N.Y. Diesel) and am hoping to see some nutrient uptake in the leaves in the next week or so. If this doesnt fix the lockout then I believe she will have