Old reservoir was replaced with one I made myself. Drip system was removed and made only 4 net pot holes. All in order to reduce light penetrating the reservoir which was causing algae all over the place. Added nutes (Grow A+B, H2O2, Aquashield, B-52, Voodoo juice) all under 1/4 of the recommended power, PPM- 460, PH - 5.4.
#1 Was a bit overburned by the H2O2 solution but seems recovering now, pic 3 shows new growth in the area where the fimming was
Finally my inline speed controller arrived, now that its quiet I can turn it on 24/7. This plus adjusting my 2 inside fans stabilized the temp/humidity jump that the tent suffered from days ago.
#1 was fimmed early - Pics below.
NL #3 was replaced with a seedling I found growing in my soil. - Unknown strain.
So far so good. PH is stable around 6 and temps are 70-81 degrees.
Added Aquashield and H2O2 to the reservoir in order to keep roots white and healthy. PH was gone to 6.3, after adding some PH down brought it to 5.9. Temps also jumping from 72 to 86, all due to the air conditioner - if its on AC mode for too long temps get cold but humidity drops to 30%, if AC mode is down humidity grows back to %50-%60 but same grows the temp.
NL #3 seem to given up but that alright, 4 plants in total is more than enough for my grow
After reading and enjoying so many journals on rollitup I have decided to create my own. This is my first attempt growing, especially in DWC. Any comments/suggestions are welcome!
Grow Tent: Lighthouse Hydro 3'X1.7'X5'
Lights: 400W HPS and MH bulbs, custom made hood to transfer cold air from the bottom and exhaust the air outside the tent from the top.
Exhaust: 4" Inline 190 CFM, taking air from the carbon