Help on how to buil a small or medium grow using leftover hydro parts please??? in the
The Grow Room forums; This is a list of extra parts & equipment I have laying around.. now that I have a stronger light, ...
Help on how to buil a small or medium grow using leftover hydro parts please???
This is a list of extra parts & equipment I have laying around.. now that I have a stronger light, i wanna use the extra space in the room i grow in... CAN I GET SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO WITH THESE PARTS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THEM???
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!
1. 600-700 GPH air pump, with 4 places to attach air hose,
2. 2 x 6" eco air stones.. the HUGE ones for lots of bubbles, a few other small random air stones too
3. 5 x 5 gallon buckets, already converted to bubble buckets
4. ebb & flow system, using a 6" x 6" x 42" baffle with 5 x 5" net pots
5. submersible water pump. forgot rating, but decently powerful, for like a 20-50 gallon res
6. 150 watt HPS light, 14,000 lumens.. 2400K
7. 200 watt CFL 8U light, cone style reflector
8. Irrigation system that can sit on top of the water pump, having 6 individually adjustable hoses on it
9. 2 x Aerogarden systems, currently used to propogate seeds, and or clones, but available
10. portable air conditoner/fan/de-humidifyer to control room climate
11. Probably a few other parts laying around... but Im stoned right now LOL
Here is the total size of my room, and how much space im using now below... Im currently growing 9 oh god plants in pots under a 600 watt HPS, and i have a old clone mother i use to practice my different pruning and bending techniques..
12 feet deep / long
4.5 feet wide
80" tall / high..... actually taller, but thats as high a my light can go up due to a beam across the open ceiling
open door for relative humidity, usually bout 35-40%
Able To Roll A Joint
Able to roll a joint
Sounds like you have a lot of options and a good space to grow. What have you read about most or what type system are you interested in? Also, are you dead set on hydro? Let me look over your above post a bit more and I'll get back to you soon, it's a little past my bed time lol. Let me know what you are most interested in and will talk soon.
Hi there, I have been following this guys blog http://www.getforked.ca/ . He shows simple set ups for hydrophonics, aerophonics and bubblephonics. I hope it's some help to you, best of luck.