Got the whole thing built with some wood that I forgot what it is called sorry really high, its stronger than plywood, we used that for the floor and some plywood for the ceiling and walls, as for the support we have 4 thick wooden support beams that came off of an old house(these things were hard as hell to cut to size with a hand saw!) Conveniently the house neighboring mine is in the process of being built, so I "borrowed" some 2x4's and some huge nails(needed ones big enough to go through the support beams into the plywood. Also please take into consideration this build was very hard, we had to build it while inside the grow room, and the door is about 4 feet tall and maybe 3 feet wide, so we had to drag all the materials inside and construct it in there, the grow room is probably about 8 feet in height and 4 feet in width as well as 8 feet in length. So it was very cramped and we had to nail the support beams to the plywood instead of the plywood to the support beams. The whole thing is lined and sealed with 1 mil thick reflective mylar. I've also cloned the bubba breath, purple thai, and trainwreck and have them all going in a dwc hydroponics setup under an 80W floro for now and when they get big enough I will move to a 400W MH. I finally gave the plants some nutrients after them being w/o for a week or two. We are heavy feeding the flowering nutrients for a week or two then lowering it to the regular feeding and doing it every other watering.
Stay Medicated Guys!