MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:
1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom
Per US gal. tap water
***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF! 1/2 Tsp pH UP works for me!)
How To Completely Dissolve
BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH...adjust accordingly...
- Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!)
- Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar
- Shake for at least 5 min. (You don't have to shake it hard, it just takes time. So get comfy!)
- Pour solution into mixing bucket
- Fill to desired amount and away ya go!
That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.
I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!