Watered today with the above mix. When I watered with the pellets they turned into this tan slush so hopefully that means they worked. I made sure the top dress was spread pretty evenly and that I rubbed it in a little bit.
All the leaves on the towel are from the Northern Lights. Also as you can see the cal def spread to most of the tops. I found some weird purple goo on a few leaves. It was light purple under the microscope and had the consistency of glue or tape. Hopefully it's not mold. My hudmidity has been pretty good. There was tape at some point where that leaves in question were, but I don't think it was purple. Just to play it safe I cut off any leaf that had it on it.
Blue Mammoth has been a slowly albeit small joy. I'd gladly take a smaller yield over the trouble that this one gave me. Hopefully this is just an issue because of a grow that went on longer than planned.
Temps are on the rise again. Was 95F today. Had to keep the a/c on 24/7(just about) to keep the ambient temps at 80F. Probably 4-6 degrees higher in the bin.
Oh triches are clear as far as I can tell. It's really hard to use the tiny sized 60x though. Oddly enough I do have a popcorn nug near the bottom that has almost all red hairs compared to the top nodes. Maybe in a week or so I'll try that for a taste. Protip: Burnt buds not properly dried/cured do not taste good.