The next day when I went to check on her, the cup was dry! I did not realize that that air stone I had would totally blow away all of the water so quickly.
So I needed to modify the cup setup. No problem, I’ll just gently set the rockwool and baby in the res water, fill the cup, take the baby out of the res water – Oh, look, her stem snapped right off at the base of the rockwool – FUCK!!!!!
So now I am screwed. I angrily ripped open the rockwool and stuck the stem in between the two halves and squeezed it back together. I stuck the murdered baby in a shot glass of res water and stuck her on a window sill to die.
Oh well. I prepared another cube of rockwool, dropped in a Holy Smokes Mulanje seed, stuck it in my new smaller net pot and waited.
Maybe this will be better