As a result of the high humidity and the initial over watering issue, there was previously a small issue with mold beginning to form around the opening near the door, and on the door itself.
This was taken care of by cleaning the effected areas with a clorox and water solution and by repositioning the fan, aswell as leaving the door open.
A little less than a week following that mold issue, I spotted a small while mold patch in one of the pots. I can only assume thet if was from a stray spore that settled there when I cleaned the box, cause there was no trace of any mold in any other pots.
I removed the effected soil and decided to let the soil in the pots dry very well before watering again.
Soon I will be building a small activated carbon scrubber and purchasing a nice little exaust fan for the top of the box. I will also drill some "intake" holes on the bottom of the box and screen them off. I also am still waiting on those 2 "dehumidifying eggs" to arrive (currently a roaming postal strike going on in canada).
With the better air flow and air exchange, there should be no further problems with humidity or stagnant air in the grow box when the door is sealed.
Now that that is out of the way, I went and watered the plants tonight. But before I did, I wanted to make sure that I did all I could to make sure there was sufficient air flow under the canopys of the plants.
I decided I was going to remove all the hooks used to LST the plants (all 49 of them total) and trim any lower leafs that were not being exposed to sufficient light. And then I decided to remove any small growth from the bottom that had no potential to make it to the canopy. This was done also in hopes to give extra stimulation to the plenty of prime top sites that each plant has produced.
After doing this, I watered the plants well and let the pots drain thouraly and placed them nicely back under and lowered the lights.
These are some of the pictures I took before, during and after: