So here is what's going on from the beginning. I recieved 5 querkle and 1 odyssey from a friend. They came in these red cups filled with hydroton.
I made a little DWC for them to grow more roots while I built the new setup. Foil tape is one of my favorite things. I just love it as you will see.
I had them under 30w fluoro t-5 for a week or so. Maybe two, I'm not really keeping track. That's what I love about journals. Helps me keep track of everything. I really need to keep notes.
While putting things together I killed a plant. I felt horrible. I cleaned everything out so the plants would be safe, but for whatever reason I put them back in before I was totally done. Here is the closet empty, the dead plant, and a more complete closet.
So now there is my diy cooltube setup in there with a 250w MH conversion bulb running on an HPS ballast.
Here's how the roots look in the mini DWC:
Onto the construction of the new tube setup...