I'll be subscribing to this one.... Looks good already
Oyo Boyos! So I just finished up a G13xHaze grow and hit the ground running. I've finally worked out all the kinks in my closet (took two grows) and I think I am about to start my most successful grow yet.
- Two feminized Strawberry Cough seeds from Dutch Passion.
- Also growing a Hindu Kush and a Pure Gold just in case.
- FoxFarm Ocean Forest with 25% perlite.
- 400 Watt Metal Halide Neutral Deluxe Conversion bulb for veg.
- 430 HPS Hortilux for flower.
- Air cooled hood.
- 4" Vortex Fan pulls air through Carbon Filter, thought the hood, and then blows it out of the closet.
- One oscillating tower fan.
- Intake box fan.
- Temps stable at 78
- Humidity stable at 40%.
- 99.9% pure water that is run through an RO machine, then through a UV light and then finally steam distilled. Pure as fuck.
- 8ml of CalMag Plus to make up the difference.
- Ph'ed always to 6.8
- In veg: FoxFarm Grow Big+Humic Acid+Cal Mag+Superthrive
- In Flower: Fox Farm Big Bloom+Tiger Bloom+Humic Acid+Molasses+Indonesian Bat Guano.
Every seed has sprouted save for the Pure Gold from g13 labs. It looked like a shit seed anyway. Eh, it was a freebie, what can ya do.
COMMENTS ALWAYS WELCOME!
The Hindu Kush is the middle shot. The other two are the Strawberry Cough.
I grew some SC, a few seasons ago outdoor, it wasn't bad but I was disappointed because everyone told me the genetics weren't great before I purchased clones at my local clinic. Hopefully your will turn out even better. Good luck.
- Oi mates, so its been a while but I finally have and update. Some drunk girl broke my camera a while back so its been tough getting photos. Well, here ya have em. Day 35 veg.
- I plan on vegging for 60 days. I have about 9 feet of vertical space so I want them to be fucking monsters.
- Feeding them: 8ml of CalMag, 10 ml of Humic Acid, 1 drop of Superthrive and Grow Big every other watering.
- Plants are showing some signs of N def, which I attribute to the high ppm of my nute solution. Ill ween off the Humic Acid and ST soon.
- The back two are Strawberry Cough. The one up front is a Hindu Kush that I am keeping around just in case one of the ST's die.
subscribed, I myself was stuck on that strawberry cough description. It sounds goooooooood.
Lol, went with some og kush 18.
Nice hood. A good hood makes all the difference.
medical-organic-call me medimorph!
I spell fyne!
damn.. what was that like?