General Marijuana Growing
Why aren't my seeds germinating? what could be the reason. in the
The Grow Room forums; Basically i planted one seed ( moc devilmatic ) into soil straight and i watered the soil with ph 6-7 ...
Why aren't my seeds germinating? what could be the reason.
Basically i planted one seed ( moc devilmatic ) into soil straight and i watered the soil with ph 6-7 MINERAL BOTTLED WATER it was planted 3 days ago and still nothing
why could this be?
should i find the seed and do something?
the seed looked a creamish / white colour
if it was a cream color,then it might not have been a good seed.
give it another 3-5 days,if nothing,then start over.
Thanks you lot, but is their any thing i could do now?
take the seed out and do something?
no,do not do anything.
Originally Posted by Wrekstar
just let it be.
for future planting, make sure to germinate your seeds first... easiest route I have found and most successful is
1. fill cup 1/3 with tap water
2. drop all seeds into cup
3. place cup & seeds in dark place
4. after about 12 hours check seeds & stir them up
5. once all seeds have sank, leave in water for another 6-12 hours
6. after 6-12 hours, take seeds wrap in damp paper towel, place in tupperware with lid and place back in dark place.
7. wait for seeds to pop and tap root to be about 1/4" then plant in medium.
your done.... plant should pop through the soil in a couple days and go from there!
water your soil a day before planting
seeds need only two things. Heat and moisture. I use a heat mat for this with good results. A back pad with higher heat worked even better. The soil was 75F and Saran wrap around the pot kept in the moisture. Germed in two days.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.