So unlike last time I decided to fill you all in on my grow come flowering time. So here we have it. Ill break it down for you.
- Two Feminized G13 x Haze's from Barneys Farm.
- About 6 weeks old and have been heavily lst'ed since day 14.
- Flower day 8
- My own mix of Fox Farm Ocean Forest, about 40% ph balanced perlite and humic acid.
- Three gallon pots.
- One inch of hydroton grow rocks at the base to help drainage.
- About two inches of grow rocks at the top of the soil. This makes watering such bushy plants SO EASY. I really only need to water in four corners and the rocks distribute it evenly.
- Soil balanced at 6.5
The Water and the Nutes
- Fed 2000 ml of distilled water and nutes every 2 days.
- 5 ml of cal/mag because of the distilled waters purity.
- 2 tsp of Cornicopia GROW.
- Switching to flowering line from Fox Farm once the stretch is over.
- 4 Ft wide x 3 Ft deep x 8 Ft High
- 400 Watt HPS with a 430 Hortilux bulb and an air cooled hood from American Agriculture.
- 180 cfm Vortex Fan that pulls air throgh a carbon filter--->Hood-->Fan--->Exhaust Vent
- Temps stable at 73 degrees with lights ON and OFF
- Intake is through a vent I installed in a long hallway outside of my room. Lots of fresh air because its right next to our door to outside.
- One oscilating fan.
- One box fan pulling air in from the intake.
- Hood rigged up to some pulleys.
Here are the pics! Like I said, they vegged for about 5 weeks and besides some calmag and nitrogen deficiencies they have been very healthy and stress free!
The other random lady in there is just temporary, holding it for a friend.
Comments more than welcome brothas.
Stay tuned for updates, Peace and bacon grease.