Up until now I had always kept my plants in the same container. This led to a lot of root tangles last time I did it, so I put these bad girls on their rightful 5 gallon buckets. These pots were meant to strap on to the buckets, and fit nice and tightly. Every on had an airstone, though two of the airstones broke during this and weren't replaced for quite some time.
and then the 1000W HPS bulb broke, and I switched back to my only one and a half month used 1000W MH light.
It was at this point I left the plants un photographed for a while, focusing on the clones, and admitingly under watered the mothers. They were originally supposed to be mothers, so i practiced cloning for the first time with this batch of clones, which didn't do so well until I put them in some happy frog dirt I believe. I am still using plain water with them, as I recently moved from the red cups to maybe 6"x6" pots from the dollar store.
Then I started to flower out the mothers, and said I will just start successive cloning every generation. Maybe at some point grab one of the clone's that's doing really well and keep it as a mother, but until then I plan on making more and more every generation. I started with four, now have 7, and want to fit my 5'x5' with 16 plants in a 1'x1' pots, basically filling out the 25ft^2. hopefully if I grab 3 clones of these 7, 21 clones should leave me with 16 good ones, maybe even a mother, but time will tell.
these aren't exactly in order by time, except each grouping is. Will keep posting as flowering goes on. almost done with week three, starting week four on sunday.