Yeah I was thinking of that but figured the corners would be weak and fold in. So I decided to wrap it around the pole. Typical me making things hardeer than they should be.
Good tips in there though if I want to. I did do the wood technique just to keep it in place to cut the extra off and tape to the floor.
The plants in the open space is nice. Light leaks out the room a tiny bit but that's not a big deal really. I just need to get an exhaust fan to keep the temps down in the tent.
The room is completely dark. I did like the idea of sealing it off so I could get better airflow over the plants by directing it to go to the bottom up over the plants to the filter at the ceiling. And so I could go and check veg plants at any time.
Plants going into flower hopefully won't triple in size cause that'd be huge. I was tempted with the idea of making the hps vertical and putting the t5s overhead. I trimmed most of the budsites not at canopy level though.
Think I'm going to run into size problems.