Do It Yourself
Post By jesburger
Seed Storage Method - Vacu-Seal, Aluminum foil, Tupperware, dark dry place in the
General Marijuana Growing forums; Hey everyone. I`ve stored seeds in different ways through the years, sometimes in a dry dark closet, sometimes in the ...
Seed Storage Method - Vacu-Seal, Aluminum foil, Tupperware, dark dry place
Hey everyone. I`ve stored seeds in different ways through the years, sometimes in a dry dark closet, sometimes in the fridge in tupperware, sometimes in an envelope stashed inside a drawer that i forgot about for two years (smart huh). My new method derives out of two things, the combination of multiple tested/advised methods and the desire to stop spending unnecessary cash on stuff (like mini aluminum lined baggies) and instead using what i have at home to keep it economical any way i can.
Here`s my seed storage method:
1. wrap (and label with duct tape and permanent marker) each seed strain in small sqaures of aluminimum foil (not too tight, not too loose)
2. place in special vacu-seal plastic bags, remove all air (search for the Reynolds vacu seal system...awsome little product, costs around 25USD for the handheld vacu sealer and 20 bags, lasts for years)
3. put vacu-sealed bags in tupperware
4. store in dark, dry closet
So whats the verdict? any tips? criticisms? maybe into the refrigerator instead of the closet? let me know what u think. ciao
Dude!! You need to put the tupperware into
1. a cardboard box before putting it in a
2. cigar humidor before putting the humidor in an old
3. Unused microwave oven that you will then
4. bury 4 feet under the ground in your backyard.
hope this helps
Tags for this Thread